What we can do for your basement space
- Basement Inspection and Layout Design
- Duct Relocation and the Concrete Cracks Repair
- Electrical Rewiring by Code, Energy Saving Lighting
- Plumbing Reconfiguration and Updating
- Basement Framing, Insulation and Taping
- Basement Fireplace Masonry or Mental
- Built-In Shelves and Storage Millwork
- Basement Kitchen and Bar
- Basement Bathroom and Sauna
- Basement Heated Flooring and more
- Heating and Air Conditioning Upgrades
- Floors Tiling, Laminate or Vinyl Floors Installation
- Basement Winery Cellar Build
- Basement Laundry Room
- Basement Windows and Doors Replacement
- Basement Custom Moldings and Plinth
- Basement Kids Playground
- Basement Apartment with Separate Entrance
- Basement Home Theater
- Basement Office and Guest Room
We can start working on your free in-house estimate immediately
GET STARTED (416) 903-4210
Basement Design and Budget
After our initial visit to your home, we implement your design ideas into a detailed budget. In-house consultation gives you a whole picture of what you’re looking for in your basement renovation. Basements are the perfect place to express your creativity. With little to no structural work required to do the work, the possibilities are almost endless. In some cases, finishing a basement can almost double the usable space in a home. We are we offer fixed pricing that outlines the details of your project and we stay on budget 100%.
Each basement renovation begins with a full inspection for air quality to determine foundation moisture content levels, mechanical system compatibility, site grading, moisture management, cold zones and building code compliance. Modern building techniques, new materials and superior damp-proofing membranes have provided astute homeowners with the opportunity to design and convert their “basement” into a sustainable healthy living space. Most existing mechanical systems can be inexpensively altered to provide warmth, improved airflow and sustained moisture control. A healthy basement begins at the design stage.
Basement Bar and Kitchen
Basement is one the most soundproof spaces in the house and it therefore ensures a comfortable retreat, a neat space to built a cool basement bar. Want to turn your basement into a bar worthy of entertaining? We can built custom kitchen for your entertainment in the basement.
Basement Bathroom and Sauna
Adding a basement bathroom is a big, complicated project, but it’s worth it. We will install the drain, waste and vent, which is the most difficult part of plumbing a basement bathroom. Creating additional a functional and storage-friendly bathroom with the sauna room may be just what your basement needs. Every design element in a bathrooms hold have a purpose especially in the basement. Heated floors, glass doors, modern vanity, jetted bath tub and more, can be placed in your additional bathroom. Our basement ideas page will help you get the bathroom style that you desire whether you’re looking for a spa-like retreat.